56 East Avenue is strategically located next to the Waller Creek redevelopment, in the heart of the Rainey Street District, a short distance from downtown and Austin’s central business district, and less than a block from the iconic Lady Bird Lake. The Rainey Street District has become eponymous with Austin, offering cool, hip bars and food trucks for residents and guests alike. The property is close to the Austin Convention Center, and has direct access to Interstate 35, making it a convenient location for office tenants and visitors coming to downtown Austin.
- Planned interior renovation focusing on an open-concept, collaborative layout with common spaces, digital amenities, and modern meeting rooms
- On-site parking; 43 parking spaces available
- Located within Rainey Street District & Austin CBD
- Close proximity to Lady Bird Lake
- Beautiful, natural landscaping
The Location & Nearby Businesses
56 East Avenue offers close proximity to Lady Bird Lake, a favorite Austin amenity with a running trail stretching over 10 miles, water sports, fishing and expansive parks. The surrounding businesses include the exclusive Four Seasons Hotel and Residences, SkyHouse Austin, Towers of Town Lake, and SoCo on the Lake. The site is also a short walk from numerous restaurants, entertainment, and various other lifestyle amenities.
FOR LEASE: Building Area 16,862 square feet